Wednesday 1 May 2019

Birthday celebrations and a garden quiz

On Saturday we are having a party. The main purpose is to celebrate ’ö-Dzin turning 60, but it is also quite close to my birthday, and we are also delighted that ’ö-Dzin will be finishing at work by the end of May.

Quite a few people are expected, so we have been working hard on the garden to get it looking nice, with plenty of areas for people to sit and enjoy each other’s company. The paths have been cleared; there are twinkling lights in various places; the old log store is now the ‘Cwtch’ with seating inside; and we have bought new benches.

The event is an afternoon-into-the-evening sort of party, so I have devised a garden quiz for the children. I imagine a few of the adults will wish to join in as well. Here is my garden map.


It was fun to draw and I hope everyone will enjoy the quiz that goes with it.

Happy May Day to you all. I hope you remembered to wash your face in the morning dew to ensure a beautiful countenance for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!