Friday 5 April 2019

I’m a Couch to 5K graduate!

Weather.com told me that there would be a two hour window with no rain this afternoon. I decided to trust it and got into my running gear. I ran from home to Heath Park and back. This was the third and last thirty minute run of week nine of Couch to 5K. I did it!!


I can’t say I enjoyed it exactly. Despite the forecast it was raining slightly and I am finding half an hour running quite a challenge, but I am so proud of myself for completing the nine-week schedule.

I think I will not be continuing with straight half hour runs for the time being. Maybe eventually I will find this easier, but for now I think I will either have a walk break in the middle of the half hour, or I will go back to 20 minute runs. My next run will probably be on Sunday, so I’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!