Saturday 2 July 2011

Schedule for July and August 2011

Here is my schedule for July and August. 


Tuesdays 5th and 19th July - tsog'khorlo practice for Buddhist practitioners

Tuesdays 12th and 26th July - Relaxing and Meditation Group

Saturday 16th July - Book Sale day at Aro Ling, Bristol

Wednesday 27th to Sunday 31st July - Surya Eco Yoga Camp, near Falmouth, Cornwall.  (I will be teaching sKu-m-Nyé and leading relaxation and meditation sessions.  I will also be offering pulse diagnosis and reflexology.) 

Tuesdays 2nd and 16th August - tsog'khorlo practice for Buddhist practitioners

5th - 12th August - I will be on retreat

Tuesday 23rd August - Relaxing and Meditation Group (there will be no meeting on the 9th August because I will be on retreat)

18th and 25th August - lunchtime meditation at Aro Ling, Bristol 12.30 - 1.30

18th and 25th August - evening class at Aro Ling (to be confirmed) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!