Wednesday 2 March 2011

Not so busy as expected

Sometimes things work well and sometimes they don't . . .

The day at Holland and Barrett health store was a little disappointing.  They kept telling me that they were always ‘really busy’ on a Saturday – but ‘really busy’ never materialised.  The shop was quiet all day.  My position was right at the back of the store and a lot of people never even made it that far into the shop.  The staff were most friendly and obliging and have offered me another Saturday there – which I’ll think about.  I will need to carefully consider whether it is the right type of venue for me.

Of the people I did chat to on Saturday however, quite a few did express an interest in a Relaxing into Meditation group in Cardiff, so I hope that I can get something going from that.
_________________________________________________________________________


Relaxing into Meditation by Ngakma Nor'dzin
Aro Books worldwide  ISBN 978-1-898185-17-8 http://bit.ly/nrprim

Available from Lulu.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, and other bookshops worldwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!