Friday 4 March 2011

Encouraging message

I have received a nice email from a lady called Kristine Goldynia.  She wrote:

I am reading your book Relaxing into Meditation. I have always struggled with sitting meditation, seems like I could sing hours of mantra, yet to sit for 2 minutes was so very difficult for me.  I am really finding your book [and the] recordings that go along with it to be very helpful and practical, thank you for writing it!

Thank you Kristine for taking the trouble to write to me.  I wish you all success with your meditation practice, and it is good to hear that Relaxing into Meditation is doing its job.

The audio files that accompany the book can be bought as a CD or downloaded at Lulu.
________________________________________________________________


Relaxing into Meditation by Ngakma Nor'dzin
Aro Books worldwide  ISBN 978-1-898185-17-8 http://bit.ly/nrprim

Available from Lulu.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, and other bookshops worldwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!