Thursday 1 November 2018

Inktober Zentangles – 28 to 31

October Inktober is over – and it’s been a great experience. I’ve really enjoyed drawing every day. I’ve enjoyed the simplicity of a single pattern executed with a pen and shaded with a pencil. Having said that, I am looking forward to adding a little colour to my next tile.
The Inktober experience has been valuable in honing the quality of my line, slowing me down, and enabling me to explore the possibilities of a single pattern at a time. If my life allows it, I will certainly get involved again next year. As another trip to Bhutan is planned for October/November 2019, however, I may have to miss a year or only take part for some of it.
28 – Oybay

29 – Wud

30 – Frunky

31 – Cruffle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!