Thursday 31 May 2018

Interfaith Conference

I took part in a most interesting Interfaith Conference a couple of weeks ago. It was organised by the Onyx Link Foundation, headed by the most kind and lovely gentleman, Dr Abdalla Mohamed OBE. There were presentations from a range of different faiths, and the atmosphere of the whole event was warm and inspiring. The theme was 'One Humanity, Morality, and Earth'. My presentation examined the enlightened potential of embracing friendship.

Giving my presentation

Receiving a beautiful cut glass vase
We were looked after royally at the hotel venue, and every presentation was interesting. I hope to be able to take part in more such inspiring events in the future. 

The conference is available to see on YouTube and my presentation is near the beginning of the second part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!