Saturday 2 May 2015

Fluctuating health and catching up on art journalling

Theme: watercolours; It’s water under the bridge.
One thing I didn’t mention in my last post about staying at Treowen Manor House was that I was not very well. I was taken ill the first night with an heart arrhythmia and ended up under observation at Nevill Hall Hospital for six hours. Things settled down and I have not had a recurrence. However since then I have experienced a stream of more minor ailments that keep flaring up. I’m trying to view this optimistically as some sort of cleansing or physical adjustment, and just working with it as best I can.
Theme: acrylics; ‘Cry me a river.’
This situation has meant however, that I got rather behind with my art journal work, but I finally had a good catch up last week.

Theme: gelli plate; ‘A lot on my plate.’
This weekend we are preparing for the Mayday Carnival on Whitchurch Common on Monday. We have a stall for Aro Ling Buddhist Centre. I hope the current rainy weather is spent by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!