Wednesday 1 June 2011

Schedule for June and July 2011

Here is my schedule for June and July.  Items in red indicate practice or teaching events.  Items in blue indicate events I am attending as Chair of the Buddhist Council of Wales.

I was at Aro Ling today, 1st of June, instead of my usual Thursday slot.


Thursday 2nd June - attending Faith, Poverty and Development Seminar

Saturday 4th June - Open Day at Aro Ling in Bristol (I will give a demonstration of sKu-mNyé and a talk on Relaxing into Meditation; together with Ngakpa 'ö-Dzin we will offer 'an interesting talk')

Monday 6th June - attending the Vigil at the Senedd, Cardiff (representing the Buddhist Council of Wales, Ngakpa 'ö-Dzin and I will sing Dorje Tsig Dün)

Tuesday 7th June - attending the opening of the Senedd

Tuesdays 7th and 21st June - tsog'khorlo practice for Buddhist practitioners

Thursdays 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th June - leading lunchtime meditation (12.30 - 1.30) and teaching an sKu-mNyé evening class (Tibetan Yoga: 6 - 7.30) at Aro Ling in Bristol  

Tuesdays 14th and 28th June - Relaxing and Meditation Group


Friday 17th June - attending the Interfaith Forum meeting


Monday 20th June - attending a ceremony and luncheon to celebrate the installation of the Archbishop of Wales

Tuesdays 5th and 19th July - tsog'khorlo practice for Buddhist practitioners

Tuesdays 12th and 26th July - Relaxing and Meditation Group 

Wednesday 27th to Sunday 31st July - Surya Eco Yoga Camp, near Falmouth, Cornwall.  (I will be teaching sKu-m-Nyé and leading relaxation and meditation sessions.  I will also be offering pulse diagnosis and reflexology.) 

It is likely that I will not be volunteering at Aro Ling every week from the end of June, but doing slots of several weeks which include a series of evening classes (such as the Thursdays in June), and then having a few weeks off.  If this idea goes ahead I will most likely not be at Aro Ling on a Thursday in July.  I will update my calendar accordingly if this proposal is adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!