Tuesday 27 August 2013

aro ling cardiff

At last I can reveal the project that has been brewing since May.  I am about to open Aro Ling Cardiff - a baby sister to Aro Ling Bristol.

It has taken longer than I expected to get to this point and this is because the premises I originally hoped to take up had to be abandoned in the end.  The premises I am taking is much smaller and offers less scope but it in a perfect location and preferable in many ways.  During September we will sort out the details and get the room set up, and our launch will be

aro ling
opening day
Saturday 28th September

The centre will be located in a room above Chambers Estate Agents in the heart of Whitchurch village.  We will be offering drop in meditation and relaxation sessions, Buddhist courses and therapy.  Courses will start on October 1st, and there will be four short courses in the forthcoming autumn term.  Please see the static page ‘aro ling’ at the top of the blog for details.

It is a busy an exciting time and I’m looking forward to it all getting going.
soon-to-be aro ling

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!